Ok, so I know it’s starting to look like I have a nutella addiction…. and maybe I do, but I came up with this the other night and just had to share it with you all! Although I enjoy making blended frappes at home with my nifty machine I have been craving just iced coffees lately and have been experimenting with new versions of that. This is simply YUMMY! Creamy, chocolatey, nutty, and satisfies both my need for dessert and coffee all at once!
I don’t measure when making my coffees, so below are just estimates. Feel free to add more or less to your taste.
Nutella Iced Coffee
Serves : 1 Time to make : 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee (I use hazelnut espresso beans)
- 2 T. nutella
- 1 T. chocolate syrup
- 2 T. fat free half and half
- milk (top off)
- Brew your coffee, then with that combine the nutella, chocolate syrup, and 2-3 ice cubes (helps it to blend) in a blender on high until well mixed.
- Fill a tall glass about half full with ice then pour the coffee mixture over top.
- Add the half and half and fill the rest of the way with milk.